£20000 - £28000 per annum
3 months ago
Our client was established several years ago and is today is recognised as a prominent UK supplier/ wholesaler to GP's, Clinics and hospitals. Distributing over 20,000 branded consumables and equipment, our client is also a leading manufacturer of over 1300+ of their own brand label supply lines including everyday consumables.
We are currently seeking a Demand Planner to work in the International branch of the Purchasing Team. The role will be to monitor stock levels and place orders in time to keep correct stock levels. This will involve forecasting and management of minimum order levels/values. This role will oversee all own branded products and manage a customer base of around 60 individual suppliers. Candidates must have experience dealing with international trade preferably within middle eastern or Chinese markets.
- Strong analytical skills and full understanding of Excel, VLOOKUP's, formulas, forecasting.
- Strong understanding of purchasing within international markets
- Understanding of Incoterms
- Understanding of Bill of Materials
- Understanding of Khaos system would be an advantage
- Full training and ongoing backing for own personal development
- Pension Scheme
- On Site Parking
- Excellent working environment / brand new offices
- Accessible and supportive management
- Growth and promotion as the department is growing
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.