£28000 - £35000 per annum + +Overtime Rates
14 days ago
Our client is a well-established plumbing & heating business that prides themselves of service, due to continued success they are expanding the division. We are seeking the very best Gas Engineers to carry out domestic installation work within the local Cheshire area. You'll be joining a well established team of 18 engineers. Due to demand an immediate start can be available.
You will be carrying out new boiler and central heating installations, gas safety certification, boiler fault finding and maintenance along with diagnostics and installing of new parts. Our client offers a premium service to all customers, they expect all engineers to work at the highest standard.
- Current Gas Safe registration
- CCN1/CPA 1, CENWAT 1, CKR 1, HTR 1, MET 1 Qualifications
- A full UK driving license
- Have served a full trade apprenticeship
- Have post qualification work experience
- Willing to work overtime and occasional weekends
- Must have exceptional customer service skills
In return for your skills and experience, you will receive:
- Competitive base salary
- Company vehicle
- Company phone
- Company uniform
- Numerous staff events
- Great overtime rates paid after 38 hours
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to alex . drury @ nmsrecruit. com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.