City of London, London
£23000 - £28000 per annum
5 months ago
Our Client has quickly become one of the most disruptive and fastest-growing companies in the e-bike space with strong fan bases in Japan, South America and the USA. They are known as the e-bike brand that delivers not only an awesome rider experience, but also gives the rider the opportunity to express themselves and their personality through customisation.
We are on the lookout for a trained bike mechanic with stellar customer service skills, an elementary understanding of electronics, and a proactive and problem-solving attitude.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Receiving and attending to customers
- Inspecting, assembling, taking apart, repairing, and replacing parts on our bikes
- Performing rigorous troubleshooting of electrical components (inspecting bike motors, diagnosing component failures and errors, etc.)
- Assisting the customer support team with product information and other general inquiries (e.g. bike hardware and functionality, stock items, packaging for shipment, maintenance procedures, code errors, etc.)
- Make sure the workshop equipment is always in order (tools, spare parts) and the bikes are being stored under proper conditions.
- Completing ad-hoc assignments and small projects
- Creating documents and guides
- You have a formal education, recognized training, or an accreditation scheme for bike mechanics
- You ideally have at least 1 year of in-shop experience as a bicycle mechanic
- Excellent English is spoken and written
- Basic understanding of electronics
- You can work independently to set efficient timelines and project goals
- You show a positive attitude and motivation to assist customers in finding a resolution to their inquiries
- Excellent communication skills
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to alex . drury @ nmsrecruit . com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.