Middleton, Greater Manchester
Up to £35000 per annum
16 days ago
Our client is a multi-channel, fast paced, dynamic business. They are looking to recruit an experienced Ecommerce Manager to add to their busy team. They work in the FMCG market and deal with many key retailers across the UK and Europe. This is a great opportunity to work in a friendly team focused environment with excellent training and great prospects Our client are offering the successful candidate an excellent basic salary plus bonus, the potential for hybrid working and the opportunity to work within a friendly team!
- Full responsibility for the B2C business incl. P&L management.
- Monitoring key site metrics including GP, Conversion Rate, Bounce Rate, AOV, Exit Rates, Traffic (new and returning) etc.
- Improve, develop and lead B2C marketplace strategy.
- Setting up the right reports to communicate relevant performance insights, analysis and information to the wider team.
- Ensuring channels are kept up-to-date with correct product, offers, and gift offerings as well as updated banners, new in products/brands, regularly updated category pages.
- Competitor product and pricing analysis - to ensure we are price competitive and market leaders in the industry.
- Omnichannel Logistics, fulfilment and service management and improvement.
- Work in synergy with the rest of the team to identify new growth opportunities and ways in which to improve our brand reputation and presence & drive new customer acquisition at the lowest cost possible.
- Work hand in hand with the buying team to decide on product and range decisions.
- Ensure that B2C ecommerce trading requirements are championed and communicated within the digital marketing, PR/Marketing and design teams.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- 2-3 years' experience in relevant role
- Experience of a product-based business, preferably FMCG industry