£35000 - £40000 per annum + OTE £50K
almost 2 years ago
Our client was established several years ago and is today is recognised as a prominent UK supplier/ wholesaler. Distributing over 20,000 branded consumables and equipment products, our client is also a leading manufacturer of over 1300+ of their own brand label supply lines including everyday consumables.
This a key position within the eCommerce team to ensure that the business fulfils its online ambition to amplify the brand and drive online sales online in the UK and Internationally. With strong leadership and the ability to motivate a busy lean team, you will be developing and contributing to the vision and strategy.
You will take ownership of and be responsible for the strategic development and implementation of the ecommerce development plan (including international expansion), You will be active and influential on the development and roll-out of future multichannel projects as a key stakeholder managing our marketplaces and online stores.
You will be responsible for all aspects of website and marketplace management, trading, conversion, UX/UI, web development and management of 3rd parties.
You will manage a cross-functional team of 3-5, including the Digital Marketing Manager, Content Manager and eCommerce Assistant and work closely with the Design Team. Solid communication skills (written and verbal) are key to ensure timely deliverables of third-party agencies such as web developers, platform providers, digital marketing agencies, etc ·
This opportunity will suit an analytical, data-driven and commercially minded candidate who has a broad ecommerce experience. The right candidate will be a team player, driven to succeed and hungry to develop their career by joining a supportive and fast paced business
Experience and Education required
- High level of technical ability with experience gained on varied eCommerce systems.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in an eCommerce role with proven deliverables.
- Must have knowledge PPC, Paid Social, SEO, Affiliates, Email, and Social - Experience with paid social such as Facebook Ads Manager, analysing results and optimising to drive traffic and conversions. Google Analytics would be advantageous.
- Experience of CMS (Content Management Systems) and Amazon Seller Central essential. Magento 2.0, Linnworks and/or Khaos Control experience an advantage.
- HTML & CSS coding experience extremely desirable but not essential
- Experience on managing direct reports and team development to meet business needs.
Marketplace & Website Management
- Administration and management of relevant Amazon, eBay and other e-commerce opportunities using current and introducing new product lines
- Work with Content Manager to produce engaging and accurate content for new products and develop existing ones for all platforms (Amazon, Magento & eBay)
- Work with external web development team and partners to continuously improve Magento 2.0 online store and develop state of the next generation features.
- Ensuring customer journey is seamless from search to visit to checkout to fulfilment.
- Development and roll-out internationally of e-commerce offerings (via web / Amazon etc) Trading
- Work with Purchasing & Sales team to forecast product consumption rates and ensure stock is always available.
Brand Development / Customer Engagement
- Able to implement overarching brand strategy across all channels seamlessly, with help from digital marketing partners.
- Ensure synergy with print and other media communication to safeguard that the brand essence work together across all channels
- Management of website and e-commerce platforms visualisation, ensuring products are displayed to maximise sales and are in line with the brands aesthetic.
- Experience with creative and visual aesthetics.
- Good understanding of logistics and how important good customer service is for brand loyalty General
- Manage, develop and motivate the Team
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.