Manchester, Greater Manchester
£44000 - £46000 per annum + pension, hybrid, additional benefits
5 months ago
A great opportunity has arisen for a Fibre Delivery Manager to join a rapidly growing business. The Delivery Manager's duty is to coordinate the successful completion of installations, ensure that contractor work is in compliance with the necessary standards, and where required take a more proactive lead in driving installation improvements.
- Identify continuous improvement across the installation process in all areas through focused audits, managing relationships, improving quality, working in line with H&S standards.
- Up to speed with quality checks on engineers to ensure they are demonstrating and working inline with H&S guidelines.
- Managing and coaching installation engineers to ensure safety, quality and processes are followed.
- Assist with technical support between the service operations and the field resource when required.
- Managing any risks that need addressing impacting customer connections or field team.
- Putting into place effective and efficient processes to support 'on the day' issues that would otherwise prevent successful completion of tasks impacting right first time.
- Managing both technical and commercial issues with complex / non-standard installations from site survey through to successful completion.
- Embracing continuous improvement (CI) supporting the organisation with installation problem solving
- Preparing and conducting meetings with Install Partners and wholesale customers in relation to improving installation process and/or agreeing new installation requirements.
- Identifying system improvements required to support the Quality Fibre Specialists requirements and effectively able to manage resources and build area efficiencies.
- Developing processes and creating structure within your team to support future growth
- Creating management reports in line with the business needs.
- Experience auditing completed works and carrying out quality checks.
- Experience auditing safe systems of works (safety checks).
- Extensive experience and knowledge of fibre including network build, FTTP installation, fibre blowing and fibre splicing, service assurance.
- Knowledge of PIA - duct and or pole installations.
- NRSWA - units 2 and 10.
- Working in a service environment and managing service contracts.
- Full clean driving license
- Knowledge of the OR Network
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of managing a team
- Excellent communication skills and culture of working as part of a team
- Experience of managing contracts with partners/contractors
- Up to £46,000 DOE
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 1 day off for your birthday
- Hybrid working
- Additional benefits
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please submit your CV, if you don't receive a response within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.