Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £35000 per annum + additional benefits
8 months ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen for experienced Fibre Splicers to join an exciting new telecoms business in the North West with an established customer base.
- Splice fibre optic cables in both outdoor and indoor settings.
- Read, create and maintain splicing schematics and diagrams.
- Maintain control of outside plant activities surrounding the assigned work site(s).
- Taking and maintaining accurate splicing and field notes.
- Support project timelines.
- Inspect, design and provide accurate staking sheets for projects.
- Openreach FTTP Network, splicing and testing.
- Working overhead and underground or external network installation.
- 1st and 2nd line fault investigations.
- Maintenance, testing, installation and commissioning.
- Onsite repairs, equipment swap outs, exchanges and installations.
- Equipment reprogramming and install latest equipment configuration.
- NRWSA accreditation.
- DBS Check will need to be conducted.
- Full UK driving license held for a minimum of 12 months
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Recognised fibre training accreditation equivalent to; BTSEC03, RC1, A8, A9, A12, A16, C4, E1, F5, F20, G5, H1, K8, N6 & N22.
- Experienced in installing ONTs and CSPs
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- 1 day off for your birthday
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please submit your CV, if you don't receive a response within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.