£70000 - £80000 per annum + Benefits
14 days ago
A Finance Director is required for this leading Wirral business.
As part of the senior leadership team you will be responsible for:
- Leading all financial planning and analysis, including forecasting, budgeting, and cash flow management.
- Preparing monthly and annual financial reports including building reporting pack
- Overseeing and reviewing accounting tasks, including payroll, taxes and compliance
- Presenting financial reports to executives, board members, and other stakeholders
- Collaborating with executives and directors to create budgets and track KPIs
- Being the commercial link with operations and sales
- Corporate tax strategy and planning
- Company secretary role
- Maintaining key relationships with third parties
- Overseeing a small finance team to ensure delivery
This role offers a salary of £70-£80K, hybrid working plus excellent benefits package.
- Extensive management and leadership experience in a similar role
- Highly experienced in leading a finance team and owning all responsibilities with regards to finance
- Emotional intelligence, with the ability and passion to inspire and motivate teams
- Ability to remain calm and deliver under pressure to tight deadlines
- Good problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Commercially aware with the ability to advise on the best path for growth
- Ability to handle high levels of pressure and maintain critical decision-making
- Demonstrate high levels of discretion, confidentiality, showing the ability to deal with sensitive issues
Email your CV today to be considered for this great role - if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.