Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
£25000 - £30000 per annum
12 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Financial Controller to join this very successful, well established company based in Ellesmere Port.
Reporting to the Business Control Manager & Directors your duties will include:
- Preparation and delivery of Monthly Management Accounts, P&L and balance sheet
- Cashflow, banking & payments, bank reconciliations
- Oversee Sage Payroll - produce P.60's and P11D at year end
- Post daily customer payments
- Quarterly VAT return
- Liaison with company Accountant and other external financial bodies
This role offers a basic of up to £30,000 per annum depending on experience, 24 days holiday & company pension and healthcare scheme.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.00pm
To be suitable for this role you will be have the following:
- Sage Line 50 Experience in Payroll & Accounts as well as advanced Excel
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- An open minded approach to new initiatives
- Ability to plan and manage own workload
Email your CV today to be considered for this fantastic role. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume you have not been successful.