£28000 - £38000 per annum + excellent benefits
about 2 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has for a Financial Crime Officer to join this leading financial services business based in Chester City Centre.
You will be the first line in preventing the company being used as a vehicle for money laundering and ensure the stability of the business. Duties will include:
- Management of the end to end on-boarding process of a variety of corporate structures such as Limited Companies, Limited Liability Companies, Trusts, Partnerships and Financial Institutions.
- Completion of customer due diligence, high risk reviews and ongoing monitoring including completing customer risk assessments.
- Investigation of money laundering alerts
- Taking ownership of the money laundering risk incident management process
- Supporting the senior team making reports to external agencies where necessary
- Maintaining a strong understanding of all relevant AML legislation, regulation and industry guidelines
This role offers a basic salary of £28,000 - £38,000 per annum depending on experience plus and excellent benefits package:
- 28 days holiday (3 days used for Christmas shutdown) plus bank holidays
- Pension contributions - 5% employee, 4% employer
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Life Assurance (x4 salary)
- Private healthcare scheme for you and a spouse. Dependants can be added for an additional cost.
- Cashplan scheme for you and a spouse. Dependants can be added for an additional cost.
- Travel Insurance - family cover
- Retail discounts & cashback
- SmartTech - purchase up to £1,000 at Currys, deducted from your monthly salary for 12 months interest free
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye tests and contribution towards glasses
To be suitable for this role you will have previous experience within a similar role of Anti Money Laundering or Anti Fraud with financial services.
Email your CV to be considered for this great opportunity - if you do not hear with 10 days of your application, please assume you have not been successful.