£40000 - £50000 per annum
5 months ago
A Financial Crime Team Manager is required for this leading financial services business based on the outskirts of Chester.
This a maternity contract for a 9-12 month period.
The role is varied and challenging and duties will include:
- Managing the day-to-day running of the Financial Crime Team - ensuring all work flows are executed effectively and within agreed SLAs
- To coach and mentor direct reports within the financial crime team - providing ongoing feedback and completing performance/development reviews
- To act as first point of contact for escalated Financial Crime queries both within the team and wider business
- To maintain effective stakeholder relationships throughout the business and senior management, ensuring clear lines of communication
- To appropriately escalate any incidents or improvements in relation to current systems and controls - to ensure that they remain robust and compliant
- To undertake investigations into allegations of Fraud and Money Laundering, including internally where required
This role offers a basic salary of £40,000 - £50,000 per annum plus benefits.
To be suitable for this role you will have previous experience in a similar role, strong people management skills and be self-motivated and delivery focused.
Email your CV today to be considered for this great opportunity - if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please assume you have not been successful.