£22000 - £26000 per annum + excellent benefits & career path
30 days ago
A Broker Support Co-ordinator is required for this leading Financial Services Company based in amazing offices in Chester City Centre.
This role is the responsible for the first line customer service support for the companies panel of finance brokers and broker managers together with administration activities to support the smooth running of the function.
To be suitable for this role you will come from a financial service background and have strong customer service, administration, IT and communication skills.
This is a very varied role - your key duties will include:
- Handling inbound enquiries transaction enquiries across our dedicated broker/partner support telephone lines.
- Complete effective transaction communication with our partners and End-Users by telephone and email or through systems.
- Effectively manage email work queues for the inbound sales and Broker Business.
- Communicate with partners to drive transaction completion.
- Maintain accurate reporting as required to enable weekly reviews.
- Complete End-User compliance such as achieving signed Trading Agreements.
- Work effectively to support both customers being our partners and our inbound sales/broker function.
- Raise any broker or End-User objections or complaints to the relevant sales individual or the Head of Dept to resolve.
This role offers a basic salary of £22,000- £26,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits including:
- Quarterly & annual incentives
- 28 days holiday
- 4% pension contribution (when you contribute 5%)
- Private medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Travel insurance
To be suitable for this role you will have customer service and administration experience ideally gained in a financial services or lease background.
Email your CV today to be considered for this great role - if you do not hear from us with 10 working days, please assume you have not been successful.