£2000 - £17000 per annum + + Bonus structure
over 1 year ago
First Response Advisor roles -
Night Shift/Early mornings
I am current recruiting for First Response Advisors to join my client, based in the Huyton/Knowsley area.
These positions are on a permanent basis.
Salary is £17-20,000 pro rata, depending on experience, plus achievable bonus structure.
Free parking is also available on-site.
Hours are Monday to Friday, 12am - 9am including a breakfast/lunch break.
This position is on a full time basis, but can also accept anyone looking for a job share/part time work.
The duties of this role include, but are not limited to -
- To take inbound calls from clients in order to assist them in beginning a personal injury claim
- Collate data accurately and effectively by maintaining professional call handling techniques including all aspects of communication skills in a timely manner
- Claimant service agent on our busy claims advise website
- Follow up with claims
- Providing a high level of customer service at all times
- Administrative duties as and when required
The skills and experience required includes, but is not limited to -
- Previous experience within a Sales environment is essential for this role
- Previous experience in customer service, roles or similar is also advantageous.
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Personal Injury is desirable
- An ability to work effectively and communicate with people across a wide range of levels and responsibilities
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as to own initiative
- Law Students welcome!
- IT Literate, ability to use Microsoft Office packages Paid training will be provided for the chosen candidate(s) for the first two weeks.
- Additional internal training is also available.
NMS aim to respond to all applications, however due to volume this can be difficult.
If you have not heard back within 7 working days, please presume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you would like to contact me directly, please email