Up to £0.00 per annum
over 2 years ago
First Response Advisor roles -
Weekend positions available -
I am current recruiting for First Response Advisors to join my client, based in the Huyton/Knowsley area.
These positions are on a part time, permanent basis.
Salary is £17-20,000 pro rata, depending on experience, plus achievable bonus structure.
Free parking is also available on-site.
Friday - 5pm - 9pm
Saturday - 9am - 5pm, 5pm - 11pm, and/or 8am - 8pm (12-hour shifts)
Sunday - 8am - 8pm (12 hour shifts) or 5pm - 11pm
*** Positions are ideal for anyone with some sales experience but looking for part time only***
*** guaranteed hours each week, ideal to fit around studying or another part time role ***
The duties of this role include, but are not limited to -
- To take inbound calls from clients in order to assist them in beginning a personal injury claim
- Collate data accurately and effectively by maintaining professional call handling techniques including all aspects of communication skills in a timely manner
- Claimant service agent on our busy claims advise website
- Follow up with claims
- Providing a high level of customer service at all times
- Administrative duties as and when required
The skills and experience required includes, but is not limited to -
- Previous experience within a Sales environment is essential for this role
- Previous experience in customer service, roles or similar is also advantageous.
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Personal Injury is desirable
- An ability to work effectively and communicate with people across a wide range of levels and responsibilities
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as to own initiative
- Law Students welcome!
- IT Literate, ability to use Microsoft Office packages
Paid training will be provided for the chosen candidate(s) for the first two weeks.
NMS aim to respond to all applications, however due to volume this can be difficult.
If you have not heard back within 7 working days, please presume your application has been unsuccessful.
If you would like to contact me directly, please email