Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £33000 per annum + pension, hybrid, additional benefits
6 months ago
A great opportunity has arisen for a FTTP Surveyor to join a rapidly growing business within the fibre industry. Reporting into the Build Assessment and Survey Manager, your main responsibilities will be surveying and completing planning design packs, containing all information of civils, cabling and plan on the underground and overhead network
- Conducting a full intrusive survey of Underground and Overhead networks.
- Production of clear route updates on our Geographic information system.
- Identifying solutions on the network to avoid civils work to ensure all requirements are met.
- Providing regular updates on any issues that could hamper the build, i.e. wayleaves, listed buildings.
- Ensure all A55s are correctly recorded and uploaded to internal systems for civils pack issues.
- Accurate completion and submission of all job packs and other necessary documentation in compliance with all Health & Safety, Quality Control and Environmental policies.
- Perform in progress and retrospective quality audits.
- Check all BT Openreach pole data.
- Previous FTTP experience surveying - 2 years+
- Ideally qualified with S11, S13, S5, S6, A8/SA001, A9/SA002 & NRSWA
- Polling background
- Company Van
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 1 day off for your birthday
- Hybrid working
- Additional benefits
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please submit your CV, if you don't receive a response within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.