Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £20000 per annum + pension, hybrid, additional benefits
about 2 months ago
A great opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Infrastructure Engineer to join a rapidly growing business within the fibre industry. You will assist the Network team with the system maintenance, management and project designs.
- Extract and accurately process data from various sources to enable accurate project boundary creation in APX (the FF geographical designing tool), and to create/define these areas in APX.
- Identify locations in our build areas where we can locate our equipment and plan the connection routes from that to the pre agreed Metro locations.
- Add fibre connections in APX between the drop nodes and (potential) customer homes.
- Manage and maintain the permissions for the roles in APX to meet the required security as the projects move through the workflow process from assessment to design to build and eventually Ready For Service (RFS).
- Manage and maintain the APX data layers in order to standardise the layers.
- Assist with the automation and creation of reports.Creating and maintaining the Low-Level Design LLD documentation to ensure accuracy and consistency.
- Review supplier designs to ensure they conform to the agreed formats in order to reduce internal processing time and facilitate automation and imports.
- A graduate that has a passion for technology.
- Experience of working with MS Excel.
- Problem solving skills.
- Clear written and verbal communication.
- Methodical approach.
- Attention to detail.
- Relevant university degree.
- Visual basic or other programming experience
- Experience working with GIS
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 1 day off for your birthday
- Hybrid working
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please submit your CV, if you don't receive a response within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.