£25000 - £30000 per annum
30 days ago
A Group Compliance Officer is required for this rapidly growing, privately-owned collective of professional recruitment businesses, operating within a variety of sectors on a national basis based in their Head Quarters in the stunning rural location of Burton, near Neston.
This is a brand new role which will grow and develop over time - you will have a varied workload which will include:
- Providing support, training, advice and guidance on compliance matters to the staff, Managers and Directors
- Work closely with company directors to minimise risks to their business, which might involve attending operational meetings to review audit processes, risk and ensure there are sufficient plans in place to drive improvement.
- Design, write and implement compliance training modules (where appropriate)
- Provide support to the consultants in respect of compliance vetting queries for their disciplines and region
- Identify compliance issues and potential weaknesses and communicate with the relevant business directors.
- Update and maintain compliance documents and records
- Ensure adherence to critical business processes and compliance in line with company standards/contractual obligations
This role offers a basic salary of £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience plus 25 days holidays plus bank holidays and extra half day for your birthday, company pension, free parking, onsite gym, onsite cafe and an outstanding office with breakout areas.
To be suitable for this role you will have:
- Previous experience, gained in a compliance based role
- Ideally experience will have been gained within a recruitment, HR, Payroll or a finance environment
- Good working knowledge of IR35, GDPR, right to work and personal tax legislation
- Previous exposure of working within ISO accredited systems
- Excellent communication and IT skills
- Your own car as you may have to travel to other offices on occasion
If you have come from a compliance background and are looking to join a fun, vibrant, nurturing working environment then this is the role for you!
Email your CV today to be considered for this role - if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please assume you have not been successful.