Manchester, Greater Manchester
£85000 - £100000 per annum
10 months ago
Our client is an exciting start up Telecoms business founded by a leadership team with extensive experience in the UK telecoms and major infrastructure sectors. Their mission is to build a high-speed fibre network providing fibre for all. They trade with communication providers and enable them to offer a range of services to their subscribers. This includes a 1GigBit internet access service.
B2B is an important and integral part of the company's Strategic and Financial Plan.
This is a new position to establish, develop and scale B2B offering within the business. Our client has agreed Heads of Terms with major tier 1 operators to provide B2B services, and will be seeking to add other ISPs in time.
The Head of B2B will be responsible for supporting the Senior Leadership Team in leading commercial and operational matters with major operators and other ISPs, along with forming a capable team to enable the business to grow this important revenue stream and offering.
SME & Corporate
- The main value part of the business is aimed at SME & Corporate and will be Ethernet 100m to 10 Gig symmetric, layer two Ethernet services although subsets will include :
- Layer 3 value added layers above MPLS , security , firewall etc.
- Route to market is via system integrators and Resellers. Potential for Direct at a later stage.
- Various grades of SLA & Management information, provisioning stack etc.
- More likely to be delivered over consumer product with better SLAs
- Route to market resellers XLN typical specialist low end soho.
- Other telecos who need network for either their operations or as part of their wholesale business. A bit more specialist than enterprise.
- Dark fibre, wavelengths , 1-40G layer 2 Ethernet.
- Back haul for ISPS off /our mesh network.
- Bid for major network contracts where value can be leveraged . Eg Private company WAN , public networks etc.
- Backhaul from cell sites as 5G requirements grow.
- Commercial Lead for B2B Product Offering
- Establish a B2B Function / Team
- B2B Customer Account Management
- Support development and implementation of the B2B Strategy
- Senior Commercial role within a B2B Telecoms business
- Telecoms B2B sector experience
Aptitude, skills and abilities
- Excellent at developing long lasting working relationships based on openness and trust
- Innovative, entrepreneurial, and self-motivated with the ability to work proactively using own initiative
- Strong leadership skills and experience of developing teams and individuals
- Ability to influence at a senior level, both internally and externally
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to alex . drury @ nmsrecruit . com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.