Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £100000 per annum + excellent company benefits
4 months ago
A very exciting opportunity has arisen to join a new and growing business based in Manchester.
You will be working with leadership team defining, implementing and maintaining the company's IT stack which will include a wide range of tooling / packages. You will maintain the IT development programme in terms of objectives, budgets, resourcing and timescales. There will be a need for recruitment of the IT development team and subsequently, leading that team. You will develop and lead relationships with specialist development houses that support and compliment our activities.
To be suitable for this role you will have:
- Experience of workflow based development in a leadership / technical role. Selection of a wide range of tooling to satisfy business and development needs. Exposure to cloud based application development an advantage. Telecoms experience desirable but not essential.
- Experience of security aspects of cloud based IT development are essential; either through personal development and/or use of subject matter experts.
- Degree level in a relevant technical qualification.
- A proactive approach to leadership with an open working style.
- Quick to learn and prioritise.
This role offers an attractive salary package with excellent benefits and long term development opportunities.
Email your CV today to be considered for this role.