£18000 - £20000 per annum
about 3 years ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR Administrator to join a large organisation based in Westbury on a full time permanent basis. The position is Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm with a salary of £18,000 - £20,000 depending on experience.
- Completion of offer letter, contracts and new starter checks such as reference, right to work and driving licence information.
- Liaise with onsite H&S Administrators to ensure Occupational Health documentation is recorded on HR database.
- Liaise with onsite management team to ensure the correct documentation is completed and recorded in a timely manner i.e. absence forms, probation reviews, performance reviews etc.
- Ensure compliance with HR Policy and Procedures.
The ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of HR legislation, policies and procedures
- Have a previous background in a similar HR related role
- Strong IT and reporting skills
- Self-starter, uses own initiative and is able to ensure the implementation of onsite HR processes
- Methodical approach to planning and organising workload
- Good administration skills with a keen eye for detail
- Company Pension Scheme
- 30 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Benefits and reward scheme - discounts from 100s of top retailers (reloadable discount card, instant vouchers, cash back)
- Development and future promotion opportunities
*Please note if you have not been contacted in 5 working days of your application, please assume you have not been successful*