£25000 - £27000 per annum
12 months ago
An HR & Business Support Coordinator is required for this leading business based in Burton, Near Chester.
This is a very varied role where you will work closely with the Directors and Senior Managers across various sectors including HR, Health & Safety, Compliance & Audit. You will be required to juggle a busy constantly changing workload and will be involved in projects and day to day activities supporting over 16 businesses in the group.
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 8.30am-5.30pm and Friday 8.30am- 4.00pm
To be suitable for this role you will:
- Have previous experience at a similar level
- Have outstanding administration skills
- Be highly computer literate in the full Microsoft suite of applications
- Have a professional approach with the ability to deal with all levels of people
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment where no 2 days are the same
This role offers a basic salary of £25,000 - £27,000 per annum - benefits include 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, free onsite gym, amazing office environment and a company culture where hard work is appreciated and rewarded.
Email your CV today to be considered for this great opportunity - if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please assume you have not been successful.