Skipton, North Yorkshire
£60000 - £65000 per annum + plus car allowance & benefits
over 1 year ago
A HR Manager is required for this leading, global manufacturer based in Skipton.
You will partner with local and global stakeholders to drive business performance in a commercial manner in line with company values.
This is a very varied and challenging role and some of your key tasks will be to:
- Provide an HR consultancy service that brings together HR best practice and commercially focused HR solutions to support the business and assist managers to deliver their goals.
- Equip the management teams with appropriate tools and knowledge to effectively manage their people in line with their people plans, e.g. performance management, absence management, succession planning.
- Work in partnership with the management team to manage complex employee relations issues, including ongoing relations with the respective trade unions. Build management capability and responsibility through effective coaching for managing employee relations issues and improve management effectiveness of dealing with such issues.
- Work in partnership with all areas of the business to provide specialist coaching and support to the leadership team in order to enable them to become more self-sufficient in dealing with people issues.
- Deliver the recruitment agenda in accordance with recruiting excellence ensuring. Ensuring talented individuals are recruited and talent pipelines are created.
- Contribute to the development of the wider HR strategy and work closely with the Head of HR and Group HR to ensure a cohesive and coordinated approach across the Group.
- Support the business with the management development of their people, providing advice, guidance and ad-hoc training.
- Maintain and manage site staff personal data and information in accordance with data protection policies, legislation and best practice.
This role offers a basic salary of up to £65,000 per annum for the right candidate, car allowance and excellent benefits including health care and outstanding company pension.
To be suitable for this role you will have:
- Level 7 CIPD qualification
- HR experience in a unionised environment.
- Proven track record of dealing with complex employee relations issues.
- Demonstrated experience of managing consultations and negotiations with trade unions, including annual salary review.
- Experience with mergers and acquisitions
- Ability to influence at a senior level.
- Excellent working knowledge of UK employment law.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
Email your CV today to be considered for this great opportunity - if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume you have not been successful.