Middleton, Greater Manchester
£26000 - £28000 per annum + Excellent benefits
over 3 years ago
My client is seeking an Experienced HR manager to join their fantastic HR team.
This is a full-time permanent position- working Monday- Friday
Salary offered will be between £26,000-£28,000 with excellent company benefits.
As the companies HR Manager, you will report to the HR Director/Head of Stores. In this standalone role, your main duties will be to manage the recruitment and onboarding process for all employees at all levels, deliver and take ownership of all HR advice, support and coaching on HR matters across the business and manage all wellbeing initiatives within the business; understanding the wellness strategy from the board and managing all relevant projects relating to the improving of employee wellness. As HR Manager you will work to a HR business plan, and complete projects to grow the department on an ad hoc basis.
Full job description will be provided
To be considered for this position you must be:
- CIPD qualification - Certificate in HR Practice or above
- A further educational qualification in HR or business
- A passionate interest in HR and developing a career within this industry
- Proven experience in a HR Manager or Advisor role
- Excellent MS Office skills and working with HR and Payroll software
- ·Proven track record of delivering projects on time and working under pressure.
Please apply online now.
** Please not if you have not been contacted in 5 working days of your application, please assume you have not been successful**