Up to £23000 per annum
IVCO - 342R8_1613557517
over 1 year ago
NMS Recruit are seeking an experienced Inventory Coordinator to join an industry leader in the provision of Video Conferencing and Audio-Visual business solutions.
The primary purpose of this role is to manage inventory and support the procurement process to deliver projects successfully.
The role will provide an administrative and support function in a busy day to day environment working closely with the Procurement and Inventory team in meeting goals, managing tracking systems and acting as a liaison to other departments.
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Warehouse management for efficiency in in both operations and capacity
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Work with Procurement and Operations teams to pick, pack and facilitate the logistics of project and internal hardware
- Maintain quality standards throughout the logistics process
- Execute logistics plan to move hardware to ensure it reaches the destination on time, with the correct quantity and the correct quality
- Ensure inward products are received and managed according to the company's standard procedure, so materials will be readily available for projects when required.
- Account for receipts of new items, returns, back-orders and associated issues, and inputs essential data on all the handled materials, while adhering to strict accounting and auditing procedures
- Ensure that the inward goods and stock control department is properly controlled
- Ensure that work orders are completed and that all stock items have been correctly allocated to corresponding jobs
- Track and manage deliveries to ensure they are available for project delivery
- Communicate with internal stakeholders - Project Managers, Procurement, Finance and the PMO to flag any risks on supply chain.
- Assisting Procurement Officers with daily tasks to ensure projects are delivered on time
- Ability to work effectively as part of a wider team
- Time Management
- Planning skills
- Commitment to go the extra mile at all times
- £23,000 Pro Rata - please note this is a 6 month fixed term contract
- Working 9am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please send an up to date CV. If you don't receive a response within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.