Up to £25000 per annum + plus commission
about 2 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an IT Account Manager to join this rapidly expanding business IT support business based in Wrexham.
This is a varied role and duties will include:
- Visiting existing customers in person or online to do regular account reviews.
- Creating and presenting an IT roadmap for customers to provide clients with a predictable IT spend. (this can be done with the assistance of a Technical Engineer)
- Quoting for hardware items (such as PC's, screens, and IT consumables)
- On acceptance of a quote, order hardware and schedule engineers for installation
- Keeping CRM systems up to date ensuring accurate billing, account information
- Attending networking events and promoting the company services
- Seeking out new business to facilitate the ongoing growth in our IT Managed Services and Telecoms offerings
- Constantly taking the pulse of our customers to ensure they're we're always exceeding their expectations and feeding back to the MD where action is required
- Working with our various suppliers and maintaining a healthy relationship with them.
- Tracking and renewing customer contract renewals and where required re-signing of customers after review.
- Handling customer account queries in the absence of the existing account owner.
Your focus will be to deliver and exceed customers expectations. Previous account management and customer service is essential and although this is a non technical role a passion and understanding for technology will be an advantage.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.30pm (predominately an office based role with the option to work from home 1 day a week)
This role offers a basic of £25,000 per annum plus commission, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, birthday off & perk box benefits.
Email your CV for this great opportunity - if you do not hear from us within 10 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.