Halifax, West Yorkshire
£25000 - £28000 per annum + Pension, Health Plan
about 1 year ago
NMS Recruit are seeking an experienced IT Lead Project Support Engineer to join our client a leader in the provision of Video Conferencing and Audio-Visual business solutions.
You will be supporting the IT Manager/CIO deliver the design, implementation and support of all internal systems including the network, cloud services, mobile and desktop devices. You will also be responsible for the design, implementation and 3rd line support of client solutions.
- Development of robust Cloud First Technology Strategy.
- Setting up new starters.
- Work through a ticketing system and assist team members with day to day issues.
- Develop and deliver IT security training.
- Ensure a solid reporting process is in place and followed.
- Develop cloud audio portfolio.
- Proven experience developing strategic system architecture plans.
- Meraki/Cisco networking experience.
- Azure & Amazon AWS experience.
- VMWare knowledge.
- Office365 knowledge and experience.
- Spiceworks knowledge.
- Salesforce CRM experience.
- Knowledge around VPN connectivity.
- SIP/H323, VC Endpoint & infrastructure knowledge would be beneficial.
- Strong focus on unified communications.
- £25,000 - £28,000 DOE.
- 30 days annual leave including bank holidays.
- Health Plan.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please send an up to date CV. If you don't receive a response within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.