£38000 - £45000 per annum + excellent company benefits
over 1 year ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an IT Manager/Senior IT Engineer to join this well-established family business with sites across the UK.
You will manage a small IT team and ensure all internal IT Infrastructure and application platforms provide all areas of the group with fast and reliable services.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing information technology and computer systems across several sites
- Planning, organising, controlling and evaluating IT data operations
- Designing, developing and implementing policies and procedures in line with user needs and system functionality
- Auditing systems and implementing strategic solutions for identified problematic areas
- Preserving assets by implementing back-up procedures, disaster recovery, information security and control structures
- Planning the installation and maintenance of all office network and communication equipment
- Providing support for new releases and deployments, working with relevant teams on modifications and upgrades
- Managing day-to-day activities of the IT team, prioritising workload according to business needs to ensure that a stable and high-performing service is provided
- Training and coaching team members and managing performance.
To be suitable for this role you will have:
- Proven work experience as IT Manager managing a multi-site operation
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and computer hardware/software systems
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Previous experience managing a small team
In addition, you must be very pro-active and enjoy working in an extremely fast paced business where no 2 days are ever the same.
Hours of work are Monday -Thursday 8.30am-5.30pm & Friday 8.30am-4.00pm.
This role offers a basic salary of up to £45K depending on experience plus excellent company benefits.
Email your CV today to be considered for this fantastic opportunity - if you do not hear within 5 working days, please assume you have not been successful.