£30000 - £40000 per annum
about 3 years ago
Our client is a UK leading retailer of speciality beers, Since the launch 5 years ago our client has had fantastic success and is now backed by one of the largest companies in the world. A newly designed campaign is now leading the industry by distributing refrigerated world class beer.
Reporting to the sales manager this role will take this new concept to market. The Key account manager will be working with the most important customers to ensure maximum market potential. You will support and develop key accounts along with researching what products will increase purchasing potential.
- Maintain and develop targets with key accounts
- Acquire new customer accounts
- Continuously research and gather market intelligence
- Launching new products into the marketplace on a regular basis
- Previous on trade experience in London
- Strong market knowledge with strong relationships
- Solid product knowledge of beer, breweries with a passion to learn
- Excellent analytical problem solving skills
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.