£24000 - £26000 per annum
11 months ago
Our client is a successful, growing kitchen design business. The business started trading in 09 and was incorporated in 2016, a new and exciting trading style was introduced in 2019. December 2020 will see our client open its brand-new HQ in Hamilton Square, Birkenhead. This new location will include a showroom showcasing the very best products, design studio and samples library.
The move to Hamilton Square and the appointment of an experience Sales Designer will reflect the five year growth plan set out, in addition to this the business will look to introduce a new shareholder and a new director in the first quarter 2021.
The Sales Designer will be a senior member of the business, leading the sales effort, managing the design team and developing the capabilities of the design team.
You will be producing designs for customers, as well as supporting the other designers.
You will be costing designs and developing the capabilities of other designers to do the same.
You will be producing formal quotes and developing the capabilities of other designers to do the same.
You will develop and maintain a strong understanding of main competitors, using this knowledge to ensure they provide a better customer experience.
- Manage the sales funnel
- Ensure the sales funnel is kept up to date by everyone who participates in the sales process.
- Produce sales forecast and insights for the leadership team.
- Lead the sales process
- Qualify leads to ensure only appropriate leads are kept in the sales funnel
- Assign design projects to a designer
- Produce design estimates
- Present designs to customers
- Produce formal quotes
- Follow up with customers
- Engage with customers to develop detailed requirements. This may be face to face or remote.
- Develop the design team capabilities
- Impart experience on the design team
- Minimum of 5 years design experience associated with home interiors.
- Expert user of one leading KBB CAD package.
- Proven sales record.
- Full driving license.
- Strong design portfolio.
- Currently working within the KBB industry.
- Good grasp of environmental and health issues associated with products and materials.
- Starting salary of £24,000 - £26,000 per annum.
- Annual company profit share bonus.
- Salary progression aligned with business growth.
- Share options, subject to achieving qualification criteria.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to alex . drury @ nms recruit . com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.