Up to £35000 per annum + Van, Overtime, Pension
over 1 year ago
NMS Recruit are seeking a Lead AV Installation Engineer to join an industry leader in the provision of Video Conferencing and Audio-Visual business solutions.
The primary purpose of the role is to develop the in house engineering capability to serve both Project and Support requirements being responsible for installation and commissioning of bespoke AV projects across the UK and Global customer base.
- Rack building
- Installation of LED Screens, Video Walls and Flat Panel Displays, Projectors
- Installation of AV control systems
- Installation VC/UC systems into meeting room environments (Zoom, Polycom, Cisco)
- Experience of Bespoke/Split room installation & commissioning
- Full commissioning of AV systems with AMX/Crestron/BiAmp/Extron technology
- Install audio equipment including speakers, amps, mixers, microphones.
- Ability to read, understand and follow schematics
- Conduct strong level of troubleshooting of all AV systems
- Structured cabling including pulling, terminating, soldering and testing all cable and wiring associated with audio/video cables.
- Conduct terminations in accordance with system diagrams.
- Cisco, AMX, Crestron accreditiation would be advantageous.
- Additional benefits
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please send an up to date CV. If you don't receive a response within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.