£25000 - £30000 per annum + company van, pension
almost 2 years ago
NMS are seeking a Lead Audio Installation/Service Engineer to join a leading Audio-Visual Company who are partnered with some of the world's most iconic brands.
To provide installation and service cover predominately across the South West of the UK. The successful candidate will come from a technical back ground with 2-3 years Audio Visual Installation/Service experience. You will need to be able to demonstrate leadership skills as you will have engineers working with you on projects. Flexibility is key as you will be required to work away from home on occasions.
- At least 2-3 years' experience of audio and audio video installation ideally in a commercial environment.
- CAT5, CAT5e, CAT6, Coax cabling, 100v line, 1st & 2nd Fix
- Experience of working on construction sites
- Experience of using power tools and hand tools/cutting equipment.
- Excellent communication skills, able to use initiative and professionalism.
- Experience of leading a team and working alone.
- Full UK Driving Licence which has been held for at least 2 years.
- Good PC knowledge
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge of networks.
- CSCS/ECS Card
- IPAF, PASMA would be beneficial but not essential
- £25,000 - £30,000 DOE
- Mobile Phone
- Company Vehicle
- Pension Scheme
To be considered for this exciting opportunity to represent a company that is growing from strength to strength please provide an up to date CV. If you have not received a response within 5 days then your application has not been successful.