£30000 - £35000 per annum + company van, additional benefits
over 2 years ago
NMS Recruit are seeking an experienced Lead AV Installation/Commissioning Engineer to support our client a leader in the provision of Video Conferencing and Audio-Visual business solutions.
You will be responsible for installation and commissioning of bespoke AV projects. A willingness to travel globally and a full clean driving license is key for the role.
- Rack building
- Installation of LED Screens, Video Walls and Flat Panel Displays, Projectors
- Installation of AV control systems
- Installation VC/UC systems into meeting room environments (Zoom, Polycom, Cisco)
- Experience of Bespoke/Split room installation & commissioning
- Full commissioning of AV systems with AMX/Crestron/BiAmp/Extron technology
- Install audio equipment including speakers, amps, mixers, microphones.
- Ability to read, understand and follow schematics
- Conduct strong level of troubleshooting of all AV systems
- Structured cabling including pulling, terminating, soldering and testing all cable and wiring associated with audio/video cables.
- Conduct terminations in accordance with system diagrams.
- ECS/CSCS/IPAF/PASMA highly beneficial.
- Experience with running a job/team is essential for this role.
- £30,000 - £35,000 DOE
- Company Van
- Additional perks
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please send an up to date CV. If you don't receive a response within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.