Manchester, Greater Manchester
£70000 - £80000 per annum + pension, hybrid, bonus
25 days ago
A great opportunity has arisen for a Lead DevOps Engineer to join a rapidly growing business within the fibre industry. You will provide infrastructure support for the development teams building the BSS/OSS for the companys wholesale fibre platform & lead/manage a team of DevOps Engineers.
- Operate the infrastructure for OSS/BSS on public or private clouds to support the development teams with their applications goal.
- Create Infrastructure as Code patterns to both speed and smooth software deployment.
- Design appropriate infrastructure, within the dev teams requirements, to provide new services and capabilities on the BSS/OSS platform.
- Support the testing team with integration testing to smooth the deployment of APIs with new partner organisations.
- Build data operations functions to evidence performance and aid in monitoring and diagnosis.
- Implement appropriate security controls to maintain ISO27001 certification and comply with telecommunications regulations.
- Day-to-day management and supervision of the DevOps Engineers teams.
- Public Cloud Platforms.
- Leadership experience.
- Software Development Skills.
- Linux Server Ops.
- Python, Java
- API exposure
- Version Control (GitHub/GitLab).
- CI/CD Pipelines.
- Relevant university degree.
- AWS Certification.
- Private Cloud (MAAS, OpenStack).
- Management experience.
- Up to £80,000 DOE.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- 1 day off for your birthday.
- Hybrid working.
- Additional benefits.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please submit your CV, if you don't receive a response within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.