£40000 - £450000 per annum + pension, hybrid working, bonus
about 1 month ago
A great opportunity has arisen for a Lead Field Project Coordinator to join a thriving telecoms business. You will be responsible for delivering customer excellence. Excellence for customers starts with securing and managing an excellent supply chain. Working as part of the Field Operations team, you will take responsibility for the commercial elements of working with supply chain ensuring that the interactions are legally compliant, transparent, fair, timely and in accordance with clearly defined contracts and payment processes.
- You will work collaboratively with key Operational stakeholders to include (Managers within the financial, commercial and operational functions).
- Organising and coordinating key tasks within the Operational Projects.
- Reading, analysing and understanding the content of all work orders provided by the client.
- Commercial awareness, facilitating invoices, administering PO's and contracts collaborating with the finance department.
- Materials management.
- Accurately logging and reporting all updates and changes to the running of the project.
- Providing reports to the wider project team and Operational Managers.
- Assisting with all queries raised by our suppliers and field team.
- 3 years' experience in a similar role within the telecoms sector
- Good commercial awareness.
- Strong reporting and communication skills
- Excellent organisations skills.
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations.
- Advanced MS Excel capabilities.
- Ability to use your initiative and independently prioritise work focus.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Analytical thinking skills.
- Project management skills.
- £40,000 - £45,000 DOE
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 1 day off for your birthday
- Life Cover
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please submit your CV, if you don't receive a response within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.