£30000 - £35000 per annum + overtime, additional benefits
about 2 years ago
NMS Recruit are seeking an experienced enthusiastic Smart Home/Yacht AV Installation Engineer to support our client who are a world leader in the Smart Home and Marine Technology sector. You will assist with a wide range of exciting projects on a global scale and ideally you will be located within M25.
You will be required to work across different projects carrying out high quality installations working with various audio visual systems, HDMI technologies, networking and network switch configuration, Crestron/Lutron control systems.
- 2-5 years experience within Smart Home/yacht Installation.
- Excellent fault finding and commissioning skills
- Excellent understanding of Crestron and Lutron control systems
- Programming skills would be advantageous
- HDMI technology, Networking and Network Switch configuration knowledge.
- Experienced in leading a team of engineers.
- Computer literate with excellent communication skills.
- £30,000 - £35,000 DOE.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Ability to progress within a growing, dynamic business.
To be considered for the fantastic opportunity please apply with an up to date CV. If you've not received a response within 5 working days please assume your application has not been successful.