£16000 - £18000 per annum + Benefits available
about 2 years ago
Our client is currently recruiting for a Legal Cashier to join their rapidly expanding company on a permanent basis.
Hours - Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm (1 hour for lunch).
The duties of this role include, but are not limited to -
- To carry out all duties accurately and efficiently, within internal and, where applicable, external guidelines to agreed deadlines.
- Daily Reconciliation of both Client and Office Banks.
- Payment of office expenses.
- Posting Banking Receipts, Electronic payments, Cheques and Bills.
- Dealing with petty cash.
- Maintaining accurate and useable records for the Practice and other purposes.
- Speaking to clients & taking card payments correctly.
- Fast, accurate entry of data into internal system.
- Monitoring compliance with cash office procedures.
- Monitoring compliance with all relevant codes of Practice.
- Resolving routine problems and queries as they arise
- Promoting positive working relationships with and providing information and assistance as required.
- Identifying and bringing to the attention of the Directors or Practice Director any problems, errors or inconsistencies which arise.
- Compliance with all internal policies and procedures, as documented in Office Manual.
- Maintaining the entire Purchase Ledger and ensuring accuracy of all postings.
The skills and experience required for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Create, maintain and enhance productive working relationships
- To undertake any relevant training and/or professional development as recommended.
- Any other tasks as reasonably requested.
- Previous experience in the legal sector, or financial sector is essential for this role.
- High level of customer service, and attention to detail.
- Punctual, reliable, and a strong team player.
- Ability to manage own work load, and prioritise tasks.
For further information please apply through this advert, or feel free to email me at for further information.