Manchester, Greater Manchester
£23000 - £28000 per annum + Pension, Company bonus and Healthcare
almost 3 years ago
Due to continued growth, our client is recruiting for an organised and enthusiastic Marketing Executive to join their fast paced Ecommerce agency in central Manchester. As Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for working in the full marketing mix - digital marketing, market research, product analysis, branding, creation of marketing assets, PR and advertising campaigns, sales promotions and events. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Marketing Executive to join a relaxed and friendly team who champion development and progression and are passionate about what they do.
As a Marketing Executive your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Creating and designing marketing collateral, from landing pages to email campaigns.
- Executing effective events that communicate the companies brand and thought leadership to attendees
- Manage the company's Social Media channels
- Feedback ideas for consideration into the marketing plan
- Manage and maintain the website - producing exciting and engaging content that supports the online strategy.
- Regular communication with the Managing Director and Account Directors to maintain up to date sales and marketing data.
- To be considered for the Marketing Executive role you must be a good communicator and organised with high attention to detail. The job is full of variety and the successful candidate will need to be able to turn their hand to a multitude of tasks.
In addition, the following key skills and experience are essential:
Key Skills/ Experience
- Experience designing marketing collateral for digital campaigns, from landing pages to email campaigns.
- Understanding of graphic design using Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe Illustrator
- Overseeing a social media strategy execution
- Experienced in updating websites using a CMS
- Experienced in reporting on progress/success of campaigns
What experience will you need to have:
- Min 2 years experience in a marketing role
- Experience in executing the marketing plan
- Experience using graphic design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Some HTMNL experience is a plus, though not essential, with a desire to learn more about these areas.
- Managing social media campaigns
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Your birthday off (winner)
- An extra day's holiday for every year worked
- Company bonus scheme
- Long service bonus (5 years and 10 years)
- Flexible working hours
- £500 referral fee
- Vitality health cover (after 1 year)
- Eyecare vouchers
- Season ticket loan scheme
- Perkbox (discounts and special offers at a wide range of retailers)
- Free snacks and drinks
- On-going training and development
- Regular social and networking events, and regular nights out
- Relaxed and friendly atmosphere
- Company Pension scheme