Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £42000 per annum + overtime, healthcare, life assurance
11 months ago
NMS Recruit are actively seeking experienced Mechanical Field Supervisor to join a fantastic company in the power generation sector. This is a field based role which covers installation and service work onshore/offshore within the UK and Europe. You can be based anywhere in the UK to be considered for this opportunity.
- Installations and service duties on Steam Turbines, Dry gas seal exchanges, Wet Seal exchanges, Centrifugal compressors, Screw compressors and Process blowers.
- Read and understands PID's
- Writing technical reports.
- Perform all works to strict health and safety standards.
- Flexibility to work long hours, weekends and various shift patterns.
- Graduate from Apprentice training or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 5+ years experience in rotating equipment.
- Excellent knowledge of Rotating Equipment.
- Experience in reading and interpreting technical documents.
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Excellent installation/service skills
- Lead Teams/Projects
- £35,000 - £42,000 basic DOE
- Excellent overtime structure averaging £65,000 - £85,000 per annum.
- Company vehicle/tools
- Excellent Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please email and up to date CV, if you don't receive a response within 5 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.