£25000 - £30000 per annum + pension, hybrid working
12 months ago
A great opportunity has arisen for a Network Build Coordinator to join an exciting growing business within the fibre industry.
This role carries primary responsibility for the co-ordination and delivery of network infrastructure to support city enablement and customer connectivity. You will champion delivery of network assets, backhaul transmission and fibre connectivity products. In line with these primary duties you will also support the Project Manager in planning of installation activities and general upkeep of the network. You will also be involved in customer facing NNI connectivity and supporting internal teams in complex delivery.
- Plan, install and commission active network including deployment of exchanges, data centres and street cabinets.
- Space & Power planning, network administration processes and systems are kept up to date.
- Deliver network assets on time, within budget and to specification alongside the Network Project Manager.
- Stakeholder engagement internal and external.
- Liaison and management of external suppliers and vendors to meet the business requirements.
- Challenge and innovate to ensure that rollout speeds up, has greater coverage and continuously review costs to ensure best value.
- Setting up processes where required while ensuring agility and simplicity are adhered to.
- Awareness of information security requirements and compliance.
- Work in partnership with both the internal teams and third party suppliers to support additional build activity and innovation, such as MDUs, DPA and B2B.
- Customer NNI Provisioning requests.
- Providing cover to the Network Project Manager where applicable.
- Previous Operational or Telecommunications Delivery Experience.
- Previous Supplier Management Experience.
- Supplier Management Experience.
- Knowledge of telecoms industry fibre broadband products and services
- Previous Network Delivery Experience.
- £25,000 - £30,000 DOE
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 1 day off for your birthday
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please submit your CV, if you don't receive a response within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.