Manchester, Greater Manchester
£100000 - £150000 per annum + healthcare, pension, bonus
3 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Network Operations Director to join an exciting business within the fibre industry. The Network Operations Director is responsible for the design, planning and overall performance and availability of the fibre network.
With a good understanding of telecommunication industry standards, method's and procedures, you will drive initiatives and efficiencies to facilities improvements within the network.
You will have a proven track record of building and developing a technical team, be able to analyse problems and provide robust but adaptable solutions which meet current and future requirements.
- With a passion for technology and excellent attention to detail, you will be able to influence and persuade others of the best design direction.
- Using your broad knowledge of Telecom Network Operations , you will be able to analyses network recommendations in line with the organisation's current and future network requirements.
- You will be responsible for setting objectives and delivering results that have a significant impact within the context of a wider operational area.
- Happy to challenge existing processes and procedures, identifying problems or modifying working methods in own role without the benefit of defined procedures.
- Conduct team reviews and be responsible for personal and career development of team members.
- To act as an escalation point for customer problems.
- Previous supplier management experience is essential with exposure to running projects effectively.
- The Network Operations Director requires 5+ years' experience in Senior Management position.
- Must have experience/knowledge across fibre network design, network build, passive networks, newtork infrastructure and network operations.
- Proven experience of leading teams is essential.
- £100,000 - £150,000 DOE
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 1 day off for your birthday
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please submit your CV, if you don't receive a response within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.