£45000 - £50000 per annum + car allowance, hybrid working
3 months ago
A great opportunity has arisen for a Network Project Manager to join an exciting growing business within the fibre industry.
This role carries primary responsibility for maintaining and providing high quality project management and processes to support requests from various business areas and external customers, efficiently deal with complex network engineering challenges and ad hoc change requests with the minimum level of supervision. Flexibility, agility, can do attitude and ability to think through challenges as well as being self organised / motivated and having a desire to succeed are key for this role.
You will also take responsibility for the project delivery of the active equipment, managing network projects, active and passive network capacity management, B2B circuit co-ordination and Data Centre related delivery tasks.
You will hold fundamental supplier relations and have the ability to use your supplier relations to negotiate on pricing, escalate issues where necessary and deliver to within the business's needs.
This role will suit candidates who wish to demonstrate extensive experience within network rollout showing a breadth of key skill sets that are used to focus on network rollout principles.
- Plan, install and commission active equipment.
- Deliver network projects on time, within budget and to specification.
- Stakeholder engagement, providing effective management reporting and communication.
- Liaison and management of external suppliers and vendors to meet the business requirements.
- Challenge and innovate to ensure that rollout speeds up, has greater coverage and continuously review costs to ensure best value.
- Setting up processes where required while ensuring agility and simplicity are adhered to.
- Awareness of information security requirements and compliance.
- Work in partnership with both the internal teams and third party suppliers to support additional build activity and innovation, such as MDUs, DPA and B2B.
- Review network capacity on a regular basis and proactively highlight potential shortfalls.
- Customer NNI Provisioning requests.
- Analysis, organisation, and planning skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Self-motivated and driven to meet service objectives and targets.
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated with an eye for detail.
- Able to liaise and interact effectively with suppliers, management, technical teams, and customers.
- Flexible approach and able to manage varying workload.
- Experience of using supplier portals and processes.
- £45,000 - £50,000 DOE
- Car Allowance
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 1 day off for your birthday
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please submit your CV, if you don't receive a response within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.