Openshaw, Greater Manchester
£16000 - £18000 per annum + plus 10% Bonus
about 2 years ago
Location - Openshaw, Manchester
Salary is £16-18,000 + 10% bonus.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a keen Administrator to join one of the UK's fastest growing, well renowned companies.
Our client is looking for an individual who keen and eager to learn, and willing to grow with the business.
The duties of this role include, but are not limited to -
- Assisting with the smooth running of the office Administration with a flexible work attitude and excellent attention to detail.
- Ensure records are accurate and up to date, inputting correct information on request.
- Processing invoices and month end processes.
- Maintaining and updating any assets purchased by the company for customers.
- Providing general support to the team.
The skills and experience required for this role include, but are not limited to -
- Excellent attention to detail and accurate record keeping.
- 6-12 months office experience desirable but not essential.
- Ideal position for a recent graduate.
- Flexible work approach, and the ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Keep accurate records and good numerical skills
- Understand processes and where this fits within the businesses needs
- Intermediate Microsoft skills
- Good teamwork skills.
- Good time management and communication skills.
- The ability to prioritise own workload.
- The ability to escalate problems/issues and request assistance from Managers and Internal customers to achieve results.