City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum
9 months ago
Our client is a leading retailer of speciality beers, wines & spirits. They are now going through an exciting growth period and are looking to recruit a number of experienced On-Trade Business Development Managers. Our client has recently launched a new range of exciting non-alcoholic drinks. Reporting to the Sales Director this role will be to take these new products to market.
- Manage the new product roll out with a view to sell into top hotels, Bars, Restaurants
- Working with the owner and head of sales to meet sales targets
- Account manage and maintain contact with current clients and potential hotel partners
- Managing new client account set ups
- Support ongoing marketing activities in hotels with a view to develop a new sales channel in the corporate business space (Law firms, accounting, banking ect)
- On-Trade knowledge of the London market
- 2+ years sales experience
- Strong market knowledge with strong relationships
- Experience working with high end food and drink products would be an advantage
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.