£50000 - £60000 per annum + additional benefits
4 months ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Operational Readiness Manager to join a rapidly growing telecoms business on a 6 month FTC.
- Accountable for managing the delivery of Operational Readiness across projects.
- Ensure all risks are owned and mitigated to meet requirements and that partners and internal teams are ready to operate change.
- Provides advice and support in establishment of operational requirements, assessments and compliance.
- Works collaboratively across all Operational functions to ensure appropriate level of requirements are delivered against the defined Operations Strategy.
- Able to scope and prioritise delivery of projects.
- Review, check and setup all the systems, processes and customer journey.
- 3-5 years' experience within a similar role
- Telecoms industry knowledge
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Organisation, and planning skills
- Self-motivated and driven to meet objectives and targets
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated with an eye for detail
- Able to liaise and interact effectively with management and customers
- Strong Leadership skills
- £50,000 - £60,000 - Pro Rata
- 25 Days annual leave - Pro Rata
- Pension Contribution
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please submit your CV, if you don't receive a response within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.