North West London, London
Up to £25000 per annum
7 months ago
Our lifestyle brand is searching for an Operations Executive to join our team at the distribution centre. We need an ambitious and hardworking professional who is happy to complete a range of different tasks. The successful candidate will be a real team player with attention to detail, great communication skills and a focus on the customer. Our company offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits. We also have an in-house training programme for the right applicant to develop your skills further.
- Arrange products for delivery and maintain effective stock control
- Receive merchandise for return or delivery and verify contents
- Deliver product professionally to local retailers/customers
- Complete product demonstrations to prospective and existing retail partners
- Assist with campaigns to generate new retail partnerships
- Proactively look to improve processes and procedures
- General administrative tasks as and when they arise
- Undertake any other tasks to ensure the growth and smooth running of the business
- Train and support new employees as they are on-boarded
- GCSEs or equivalent preferred
- Experience of communicating effectively with customers/clients
- Clean driving licence preferred
- Current forklift licence a plus
- Previous warehouse experience preferred
- Ability to work on feet and carry objects weighing up to 80 lbs.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to alex . drury @ nmsrecruit . com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.