£33000 - £38000 per annum
6 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Operations Manager to join this award winning estate and wedding venue based in Whitchurch.
Working closely with the Estate Owner you will be responsible for the delivery of the companies strategy ensuring that is it delivered to the highest standards and on budget.
Your key duties will be:
- Manage teams across the business including housekeeping, maintenance, sales and grounds
- Prepare and manage the budget to achieved set goals - reviewing on a quarterly basis
- Liaise and support the Wedding management company and it's General Manager
- Offer efficient and proactive management ideas in areas of processes, quality control, client services and training
- Recruitment of staff across all teams where required
This role offers a basic salary of £33,000-£38,000 depending on experience, 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) rising with service to 33 days.
Hours of work are 40 per week and you must be prepared to work 5 days over 7 although there will be option to have weekends off depending on the needs of the business.
To be suitable for this role you will be an energetic and results driven Operations Manager with strong finance skills and previous experience of preparing and managing budgets. Ideally you will come from the hospitality or tourism industry although this is not essential if you can demonstrate the skills and experience required.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a fabulous team based within a stunning, historic setting.
Email your CV today - if you do not hear from us with 10 working days, please assume you have not been successful.