Up to £9.81 per annum + + commission
over 1 year ago
Outbound Telesales Executive
- Salary - £20,400 per annum + commission
- Hours - 10am - 7pm Monday to Friday
- This position will be on a temporary to permanent basis (12 weeks temporary)
Excellent opportunities have now arisen for a passionate Outbound Telesales Executive to join my client at their head office in North Liverpool.
Tasked with introducing new customers to the business via the outbound sales of their products, you will utilise your previous outbound sales and/or cold calling experience to increase the client base and revenue based.
The duties of this role include, but are not limited to -
- Working from internal database to touch base with existing and lapsed customers - changing payment methods or personal details where necessary.
- Outbound calls to prospect consumers in order to generate business
- Up selling and cross selling products
- Build rapport with customers
- Providing a high level of customer service at all times
- Responding to questions and queries when and where applicable
The skills and experience required for this role include, but are not limited to -
- Previous experience in a cold calling, telesales or B2C role is essential for this position
- Proven track record or working towards targets
- Confident making outbound calls
- Previous customer service experience is also essential
- Ability to demonstrate a positive and driven approach to tasks
- Punctual and reliable
- Ability to work to own initiative and prioritise workload
And that's not all, the benefits of this role include -
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Access to our employee benefits scheme
- Up-to-date training and development - our client aim to nurture your talent, to develop your skills and your career with them.
- Free parking
- Discounted on-site restaurant
- Social events and nights out