£30000 - £35000 per annum
7 months ago
A PA & Office Manager is required for this leading software business based in Vauxhall, London.
Your primary role will be to support and assist a dynamic CEO/Owner on business and personal related tasks, ensuring all their priorities are met.
Duties will include:
- Manage professional and personal scheduling, including agendas, mail, email, calls, travel arrangements, client management, and other company logistics
- Take ownership of ensuring the new office is made business ready
- Diary management - organising meetings / arranging appointments
- Preparing letters, presentations, and reports
- Implementing and maintaining processes and procedures/ office administration systems
- Support the Board and Senior Leadership team as required to ensure that company goals and objectives are accomplished, and operations run efficiently
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements for the company
- Managing office supply inventory & maintenance
- Dealing with correspondence, complaints, and queries
- Oversee business project and explore any new business ventures or opportunities
- Arranging dinners, social events, and public appearances; Organise team communications and plan events, both internally and off site
This is a hybrid role working at least 3 days in the office. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9.00am-5.30pm and this role offers a basic salary of £30,000 - £35,000 per annum.
To be suitable for this role you will have:
- 4 years plus experience within PA/Office Management roles ideally in a PLC environment
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal at all levels
- High levels of IT skills within the full Microsoft suite with the aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects and priorities
- Strong business acumen
Email your CV to be considered for this outstanding opportunity - if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please assume you have not been successful.