Irlam, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £34000 per annum + outstanding benefits
3 months ago
A PA is required for this rapidly growing Telecoms business based in Irlam, Manchester.
You will support the Head of Build & Assurance and provide full secretarial support to the team and ensure the smooth running of the department.
Duties will include:
- Maintaining a proper and user-friendly filing and document control system for recording and tracking of all documents for the project team and department.
- Take accurate and targeted minutes of meetings and email follow up meeting actions.
- Scheduling meetings and booking accommodation when required.
- Perform data-entry, recording, printing and filing duties.
- Liaison with subcontractors to obtain notice updates and with the delivery team to coordinate noticing with programme.
- Ensuring all job packs are compliant for supporting documents before issue to the client.
- Interface with Central PMO (Project Management Office) team & local agents on the allocation of work to the team liaising with procurement on order / spend requests.
- To maintain accurate records of in-progress and completed work liaising with local authorities for road closures / suspensions - TTRO (Temporary Traffic Regulation Order).
- Creating and updating various spreadsheets on Excel - all round Microsoft Office skills would be assumed, with Microsoft Project and Visio experience a bonus.
This role offers a basic salary of up to £34,000 per annum plus bonus, hybrid and flexible working, 25 days holiday, day off for your birthday, private medical insurance, cash plan, generous pension scheme and various other great benefits.
To be suitable for this role you will have previous experience in a similar support role ideally but not exclusively within the Telecoms industry. You must be highly proficient in MS Office applications and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
Email your CV today to be considered for this outstanding role - if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please assume you have not been successful.