£22000 - £24000 per annum
over 2 years ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to joining this growing payroll company as a Part Qualified Accountant.
Working in a small team you
- Prepare, complete and file the HMRC and Companies House statutory filing requirements for limited company contractor clients (Company Tax Return, CT600, VAT return and confirmation statement).
- Register and run payroll for limited companies and discuss the tax efficiencies of operating through this solution as opposed to Umbrella/CIS.
- Carry out regular profit & loss and tax planning conversations with our limited company director clients.
- Prepare and file self-assessment tax returns for our limited company directors through FreeAgent. (experience of FreeAgent software not essential, but preferred)
- Incorporate limited companies through companies made simple.
- Liaise with clients on a wide range of portals, specifically over the phone and via email
This role offers a basic of up to £24,000 per annum depending on experience plus excellent company benefits including 5 weeks holiday, early finish on a Friday and an outstanding working environment.
Hours of work are Monday - Thursday 8.30am-5.30pm & Friday 9.30am - 4.00pm
To be suitable for this role you will have:
- Previous experience within an accountancy practice.
- AAT qualification or the equivalent of this and candidates QBE will also be considered.
- Experience or basic knowledge of payroll and tax.
Email your CV today to be considered for this role - if you do not hear within 5 days of your application, please assume you have not been successful.